Thursday, May 24, 2007

My In-Laws Garden

Sorry for delay posting... It's because of too many photo's for post editing and commitments wiht friends and family, that is why I update my blog very seldom... Anyway, just want to share my shots of flowers from my Mother In-Law simple garden... She loves orchids eventhough she is very busy on their business and taking care of our chikitings, she also spent some extra time taking care of her garden...

To make this short just check my shots of some of her flowers...





That's it... actually there's some more but I can't take a good angle and make a shot... Kukulit kasi nang mga chikiting! Next post will be the Pulilan Town Fiesta... Napagiiwaan na ako ni Master, buti pa sya laging updated... Haayyy...

comments:

Ang galing ng macro lens mo! Nice shots pare ko! Paglaki ko gagayahin kita! hehehe!

Shoot tayo ng kotse bukas!

Related Posts