Saturday, March 3, 2007

Achievement...


Finally! Isang bagay na naman ang aking matagal nang pinakamimithi ang na-isa katuparan na sa akin ay tinatamasa at binibigyang pansin sa ngayon...

Last Thursday, we have a trip to Al-Khobar and I do really plan to buy SLR camera but I can’t decide if NIKON D80 or CANON EOS 400D ang aking pipiliin… I reviewed both specifications and each one has their own special features... Kaya nga while we are roaming, checking inside Jarir Bookstore, ‘Coz we have gift certificate worth SR100.00 courtesy by Edgar Reyes, instead of choosing a good item to exchange my voucher, all I was thinking is what brand of camera should I buy...

Undecided talaga ako kasi both manufacturer are known... and even while we are at Dr. CafĂ©, ‘Coz Neil is treating us naman for a coffee in exchange of another certificate...(Hahahahah… Lahat nalang is through gift certificate) medyo nalilito parin ako and I can’t wait to check both camera physically... But I realized, for beginners like me in these field of photography I think it’s better to buy camera with good quality and the affordable one... Kaya together with my office mates after we finished our dinner at Chowking (Kuno!) I canvassed for the price in four different stores and they have all same price but except for NIKON which is very costly and others have freebies but mostly they don't give any additional items...

I like to go for NIKON but my money is not enough, and syempre ang aming hero, Sir Edgar is willing to lend his money just for me to buy that one... and syempre din medyo shy naman si Matt, and hindi naman emergency ang pagkakagastusan, kaya it’s better na hindi ko narin tanggapin ang kanyang offer... So again, we go back to the first store and there... at last! After a long canvassing, the winner is... CANON EOS 400D, AKA Rebel XTi with free Camera Bag, Minolta Tripod and 1GB Silicon Power C.F. Card... Now I can enhance what I’ve learned on the Digital Photography Seminar. Syempre! I will posts here some of my captures later and hope all you guys like it...

3 comments:

aba congrats pare koy! pwede na tayong magkuha dito pag-uwi mo!

ayan parami ng parami na tau nina master hehehe... isama mo na rin si don...

"klasmeyts digital photography club" pede na ba un dre? hehehe

Thanks! Panay practice nga ako ngayon... sayang at wala ka dito Master upang turuan mo ang isa mong neofight sa larangan nang photographiya...

Hindi ko naman pwedeng abalahin nang madalas si Kneeko dahil masyadong abala sa kanilang ginagawang paghahanda sa nalalapit na pagtutunggali na gaganapin naman sa Francia...

Related Posts