Sunday, February 25, 2007

Happy Birthday







I prepare a flash movie for Edgar who is one of my superior, Engineer, and of course Friend as my birthday gift and a remembrance... I take shot at some photos posted here, the flaming charcoal (which I used as the back ground), chopped carrots with one sliced of cucumber, hotdog on stick and shredded cheese on top of the spaghetti sauce and the rest was taken by our friend Nixon using his SLR camera CANON 400D also known as the CANON REBEL XTi. (I wish I have SLR camera too). I prepare this flash movie using Macromedia MX and I made two version of this. The first one was too large in capacity which occupied lots of CPU RAM and the reason why I can not export it into swf... In short, it won’t work! And I am disappointed. ‘Coz I can not publish it. So, the next day after office hours, at home while the washing machine doing my laundry. I started minimize all the jpeg files into 639 x 444 size and make another flash movie. At last! It works! It was now in swf and HTML file... SUCCESS!

0 comments:

Related Posts