Saturday, February 24, 2007

W O R K!

Well, I don’t know where to start… I just red the message left by Kneeko, kaya I give it a shot to update my blog… Sa totoo lang, I noticed these past few weeks, tamad na tamad ako and I really don’t know what to do first… If I sghould clean my room as in general cleaning and re-arrange all my stuff, or should I continue assemble my 1:20 scale model Tamiya Car, start a pencil drawing, study Macromedia MX or what!? All I want to do is keep myself busy… But at the end of the day, I accomplish nothing!

Even now here in my work, I have two trays here at the top of my desk, one at the left side and the other one is at the right side, which is both full of Incident Reports for encoding. Actually some of those reports are since November 2006 and up to now there is no final output. If my Boss knows that! For sure he will fire me… Hahahahahaaa… But of course, why should I let him know… Kaya, I kept some of I.R. inside my steel cabinet and I keep all the latest here at the top of my desk… Para naman kunwari busy ako sa kaka-encode… That is one of my strategy… Hehehehehe… Pero honestly, nakakasawa na and boring na ang work ko… And when you see all those penmanship, especially by those other nationality… Haaayyy… It takes me more time just to figure out the word or words written. Then, sasabayan ka pa nang mga makukulit! Good for me flexible ako… but sometimes, I can not control my temper and so I just keep quiet, go down to the smoking shelter and take a break for a while… Then, when I go back to my desk… Again start the same routine…


But I love my work huh! specially now, I am planning to buy a NIKON D80… Kaya, I need to make an impression for my Boss and ask for overtime… Ito kasing si Nixon, laking influence ang ginawa! (Sisihin daw ba!?) But, ever since I was in highschool, I love to take shot’s of my friends and do experiments too… But I don’t have any knowledge on how to use the camera in proper way… But now, after attending the fundamental photography seminar, it encourages me more and gives me more knowledge. Kaya, sa gusto ko man or sa gusto ko… I will go for a SLR camera… Maybe it will open a new opportunity to me… So for now, I need to go back to my work, kasi kanina pa aali-aligid sa likod ko yung isa sa Engineer namin and baka ma-obvious na hindi work related ang ginagawa ko… at mapurnada pa ang pang-bili ko nang camera… So, till here… and thanks, even all I have written here are non-sense, at least I updated my blog… wheewwww…

comments:

ayus! ang ganda ng perspective!

bili ka na ng D80!

Related Posts