Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What a bad day...

This is what I look like when my left foot was covered by plaster cast due to what happened last basketball game... I do shoot of my self for me to see what I look like with this plaster cast on my left foot... Well, it was last 14th of July 2007 when our Company Doctor check my ankle and gave me referral to go to the hospital and have an ex-ray of my left foot... Well, medyo makirot nga that time and for my own sake, after office hours me with my office mate and together with my uncle go to the hospital for check-up and ex-ray, the findings was not that critical and the Doctor told me that it’s just a swollen ligament... So he ask me if I like to put cast on it and take a sick leave for 7 days or let it be and see what happen... So syempre, I will follow his advise and syempre good for me too 'coz makakapag sick leave ako for 7 days... Yepeeee! Sarap buhay! Hehehehe... But that’s not what happen, iniisip ko rin na medyo maraming trabaho and at the end ako rin naman ang gagawa nang mga work na mapepending so I decided to take 3 days sick leave instead of 7 days... But, medyo aggressive and parang walang paki itong acting Superintendent ko, palibhasa gustong magpasikat kaya he asked me to go to work in the morning even 4 hours just to finish the daily report and then I can go and rest. Akala nya ganon lang kadali yung sinasabi nya... kaya nga sick leave eh... But what to do yani!? Eh di suundin ang utos nang amo... But I do it only for 3 days, then the following week medyo on and off ako sa work...




Ang hirap pala ma-sprain! You can not take a bath properly, bawal kasing mabasa... kaya, I sat on the floor and my foot was raised on a plastic chair while I'm taking a bath, and I did that for two weeks... Hirap! Kaya yesterday, me, Eton and Irwin go to hospital and I asked the Doctor to remove my cast... Kahit na hindi pa daw pwede... For me it's better to removed it, mas nahihirapan akong mag-work habang naka-cast ako... Now I am feeling well even there is a little swollen on my left foot... I just put some creme on it and drink a pain reliver to lessen the pain...

So maybe it will take a monhts before it will completely heal and I hope I can still play basketball. If not... Magpipiko nalang ako...

5 comments:

hope ur foot is all well now.

awts! sakit nyan!

mangungumusta sana, eto pa naabutan ko!

sana mejo ok na ngayon, naalala ko rin si daga, last year may post din siyang ganito

hope your foot gets bettr soon! ingat na next time.
happy weekend !

sobra naman ang boss mo...kung magpipiko ka, be sure na right foot yung gagamitin mong pang-piko..hehehe.

Related Posts