Sunday, July 22, 2007

Kwento muna...

Yap! I got a new layout... Sorry for I don’t give more time to edit and make this layout nicer than before. You will notice that my links to all my blogger friend are gone and now I am trying to put it back... one thing I forgot is to back up or download my previous layout before changing these, kaya all widgets and sidebars links are gone... luckily I have another blog account in wordpress and what I did is copy all the links and HTML codes and paste it here... Hehehehe, hindi kasi makontento sa layout...

Anyway, back to the blogger world, for the past days there are so many things happened... One is when I got a minor injury while playing basketball, Grabeh! Noong naramdaman kong parang napa-pilipit ang paa ko, kinabahan na ako agad... ang akala nang mga referee’s ay natisod lang ako... So I asked for substitute and Nilo Espino, President and Organizer of the league with my team mates assists me to our bench and then he took off my shoes at medyo na shocked sila! Hindi sa amoy ha! Na shocked sila at lalo na ako ‘Coz parang crispy pata agad ang paa ko dahil sa laki nang maga... This is the first time I experienced ma-sprain... Medyo physical kasi ang laro that night and medyo malalaki ang kalaban... Our contender Dabarkads is one of the strong team in our bracket and they are also willing to win that game... That is why the game is so tight and you will see all players from both teams are aggressive and put their best on that game. For me, this is one of the best game, parang championship ang game pero nasa elimination palang... When Dabarkads points from the rainbow area, one of our team mates, either Marlon or Ryan will answer and make a 3 points shots, the power rebound of Oplas is a big help also plus the contribution of all teams... Kaya ako ang nakontibute ko nalang is sumigaw, mag-abot nang tubig at mang-asar nang kalaban... Hehehehe... Injury po, kaya sa bench lang ako... Anyway, we won the game by leading 4 points and make our standing 2L/1W. Imagine! Tinalo namin yung isa sa pinakamalakas na team sa bracket namin! And yun ang first win namin...

Related Posts