Thursday, September 6, 2007

It's nice to be posted...





This morning, Neil called and informed me that my name was in Arab News 'coz one of my shot during the concert of Prime Note Ensemble (PNE) in ARAMCO, Al-Khobar last Thursday was chosen by Ka Pepe (Jose De Luna) to be posted in one of the review page of Arab News... last Tuesday, Ka Pepe emailed me and he was asking for a copy of my shots during the concert and he's saying that he will post it on Arab News... Wow! Syempre flattered ako and the same time proud... But, I am not expecting na tototohanin ni Ka Pepe yun... I thought biro lang and one of his way of motivating us to enhace our skills in photography... But not! He really post it! Yepeeee... When Irwin came home while I was playing RAN Online, he also told me the good news and he brought with him the newspaper... Nice! Itatabi ko ito and ipapa frame ko pa!

Thank you Ka Pepe for selecting one of my shot and posting it... Kingdomwide mababasa ang name ko, ay hindi lang pala Kingdomwide, kundi buong Middle East... Hahahaha... Ang babaw no!? But maybe this will be the start of my new career... Ahihihi... Asa daw ba? Who knows!?

I like to thank also kneeko for lending his spare battery and speedlite flash... Kung hindi siguro sa flash and battery mo hindi mapipili yung shots ko... Also masterbetong for buying my battery grip... Kung hindi mo nabili yung grip hindi ko mahihiram yung battery ni kneeko... Hahahahaa... And to all my friends and family... Thank you all... Naks parang feeling ko nanalo ako nang award ha! Hahahaha... But for me, I can say that this is one acheivement for me and I am very proud of it... Sana meron pang next time... ASA!

6 comments:

uy congrats! avah avah baka kalanganin mo manager in d future nandito lang ako sa tabi2 :D

iyong isa jan, iba ang kinakarir eh kaya nahuhuli na yata, keso de bola hahah!

okies, viel glück (good luck) na lang ;)

Nice one Matt! Kuha ka ng clippings, konti na lang pwede ka ng kumuha ng National Press Club ID. Hehehehe!

woowww proud ako sau dre... antindi mo, buti na lang wala akong shots kung meron baka ako ang tinawagan ni KPP hahahahaha...

syanga pala, thanks for watching our show... my last concert with the group... inshallah!

ano na? next month, Dubai photo ops? hehehe

wow, galing-galing naman. klap...klap
saludo kami sa iyo!

masarap talaga ang feeling kapag napipili pinagpaguran mo.

aba aba aba, tlaga naman. me pusong larawan ka pala. akalain mo nga naman. parang kelan lang e art sa pag-inom ng beer lang ang itinuturo mo sa akin. pero congrats mi amigo. i know how happy you are.... good luck and sana makuhanan mo din kami.

http://newspy23.blogspot.com/2007/09/ultimate-gift-very.....

Related Posts