Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Canon Battery Grip BG-E3


Another accessory of my Canon EOS 400D camera was fulfill... Thanks to masterbetong for he's support and helping me... He is the one who choose ang bought this battery grip from Hidalgo... It’s a Canon Battery Grip BG-E3 with two battery holder options are provided - both holder were slide into the end of the BG-E3. One option allows two Canon NB-2LH batteries to be utilized (allowing about twice as many shots without a battery change). The other option allows 6 pcs. of AA size batteries to be used. So now I can check my camera set-up anytime without hesitation and make more shots… But the problem, battery is not included so I need to buy another Canon battery or rechargeable AA size battery which is cheaper but it will added more weight... then there is another accessory can be added and that is the Canon E1-Hand strap for more stable handling especially shooting in vertical position...

..............
For Canon NB-2LH batteries................................For 6 pcs. of AA size batteries
.
Anyhow there are so many advantages in this accessory, with this BG-E3 It lets you take pictures conveniently in vertical mode, with 5 of the camera's most useful buttons and 7 of its most useful functions duplicated on the vertical grip. An on/off switch lets you disable the grip, to avoid releasing the shutter by mistake. I noticed also that while using my SIGMA 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG MACRO telephoto lens is more easier to control than before...
Next target is... Canon Speedlite 580EX II Flash, as of now I don't have any idea how much is the selling price here in K.S.A.... I wish the cost is cheaper or less than what I saw on the reviews...

Related Posts